A One Day Seminar
Class will begin at 8:00 a.m. and adjourn at 5:00 p.m.
This course has been designed as a Hazwoper refresher course for attendees of previous
OSHA/RCRA training courses in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.120(e)(8).
Upon successful completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Satisfactory
Completion from the National Spill Control School, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
• Hazard Recognition
• Confined Space Entry
• Respiratory Protection Selection and Use
• Site Safety and Health Plan
• Training Levels
• Medical Surveillance
• Chemical Protective Clothing Selection and Use
• Site Characterization and Site Control
• Recent Regulatory Developments
• Levels of Protection
• Waste Management Issues
$195 - Prepaid
Includes reference text and other course materials. For special government/industry group rates, contact the National Spill Control School at (361) 825-3333.