A One Day Seminar
Class will begin at 8:00 a.m. and adjourn at 5:00 p.m.
This course has been designed to fulfill the non-site specific offsite Hazwoper training requirements for supervisory personnel working on CERCLA sites, major corrective actions at RCRA sites, and for all other management level personnel requiring training in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1220(e)(4). This course is usually offered on the Saturday following the 40-Hour OSHA/RCRA Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Training course.
Up successful completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion from the National Spill Control School, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
• Site Surveillance and Assessment
• Enforcement and Liabilities
• Incident Command System
• Hazardous Waste Classification and IdentificationPublic Information and Media Communication
• Emergency Response Planning
• Follow-Up Investigation
• Site Safety Plan Development
• Training Requirements
• Regulatory Contacts and Other Sources of Information
• Waste Disposal Alternatives
• Documentation, Notification and Reporting
• Environmental Terminology
$195 - Prepaid
Includes reference text and other course materials. For special government/industry group rates, contact the National Spill Control School at (361) 825-3333.